Saturday, July 4, 2009

Blue Colour RR, Ocean Blue

Here is my block before I sent it off.

In the group that I am in, CQForNewbies, a colour RR swap has started, and the colour is Blue.
The group that I am in is Ocean Blue.
If I remember correctly, there is about 36 ladies that joined in the swap. We have been broken up into 6 groups, and the hostess running this swap was saying that this is the largest group ever she had done.
This is my first RR swap, and I am kinda nervous. Especially knowing that I am going to be working on other blocks, wondering if my stitches maybe ugly, crooked, not enough or maybe to much ... geez the list goes on.
I received my first block and all I did at first was look at it, trying to figure out what the heck I am going to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, what a great idea to do family portrait quilts. I have added your blog to my favourites, and look forward to keeping up with your news Best wishes Lesley (UK)

    ReplyDelete