Saturday, July 4, 2009

2008 was a hard year for me, after loosing my mother, 29th Dec 2007.
I don't know what to say, but I had not been myself, and had let myself go. I just wasn't caring for myself, which I could see the results, I have put on so much weight.
The reason for me being sooooo depressed, is that my Dad past away suddenly, Sept 2006.
I cared for my mother through her illness, she had cancer in the lungs.
We all knew what was going to happen, and when it did, it hit me like a ton of bricks (not that I have been hit by a ton of bricks.)
I hadn't even got over loosing my Dad, still grieving for him, then my mother leaves us.
It has been very very hard. I think my mother died due to a broken heart, mum and dad were so close, real soul partners.
We buried her on new years 2007. I was happy for her, because she wanted to lay side by side next to my father... and we honoured her wish.
OK ... After writing this, I do feel much better. "
What I do know is that since writing all this down, I do feel so much better.


My dear Mum and Dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment