Friday, September 4, 2009

New Project update (cont'd)

This is what the whole block looks like at the moment. I haven't been able to do any stitching as I have been working on my fall block.
Here I added the half circles - the green ones are half cirlces with straight stitches in the centre then in between I added straight stitching with French Knots.
The yellow half circles, I placed on top of each other and then I added on top centre half circle - lazy daisy flowers, centre half circle - straight stitch with French Knots, bottom half cirlce - straight stitches.

Here I did the Herringbone cross and couched it down with white floss, and above it I added straight stitching to form a flower, and on the right, feather stitch, I did in varigated red, then went over the top of it with black and gold.







1 comment: